- Website: http://
- LinkedIn Profile: deong
- Publications: http://google.com
- Registered on: 01/26/2011
- Last connection: 01/15/2013
- AGI Network (Manager, 01/30/2012)
- AGI-Conf 2012 (Manager, 11/06/2012)
- IIIM (Consortia Member, 09/08/2011)
- Mindmakers (Consortia Member, 07/07/2011)
Reported issues: 6
- 03:28 pm AGI-Conf 2012 Wiki edit: Schedule (#3)
- 03:26 pm AGI-Conf 2012 Wiki edit: Schedule (#2)
- 03:25 pm AGI-Conf 2012 Wiki edit: Schedule (#1)
- Added schedule and links to papers.
- P(Z) logic offers a new way to reason about vagueness (ie fuzziness), that treats fuzziness as degrees, distinct fro...
- The author argues that an artificial general intelligence (AGI) system capable of adapting to various domains autonom...
- AGI systems should be able to manage its motivations or goals that are persistent, spontaneous, mutually restricting,...
- One of the key challenges in AIXI approximation is model class approximation - i.e. how to meaningfully approximate S...
- Since decades Artificial Intelligence is striving for an understanding and the production of general intelligence. In...
- We argue that emotions play a central role in human cognition. It is therefore of interest to researchers with an aim...
- We consider extending the AIXI agent by using multiple (or even a compact class of) priors. This has the benefit of w...
Also available in: Atom