Image on home page is not right

Added by Benjamin Johnston over 7 years ago

On my screen the home page doesn’t look right... the image isn’t placed correctly.

Firefox 5 on Windows 7 at 1920x1200 resolution.

(see attached)

-Ben

badimage.png (142.2 kB)

Replies (7)

RE: Image on home page is not right - Added by Hrafn Thorisson over 7 years ago

Looks like the image is overflowing the box below when the screen becomes wide enough. Thanks!

RE: Image on home page is not right - Added by Alec Rowland about 1 month ago

Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. navigate to this website

It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here! game hacker apk download

I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative.. rv dealer in missouri

RE: Image on home page is not right - Added by zeshankhatri zeshankhatr about 1 month ago

Wow, What an Outstanding post. I found this too much informatics. It is what I was seeking for. I would like to recommend you that please keep sharing such type of info.If possible, Thanks.ba emulator games

(1-7/7)