CHREST Models of Implicit Learning and Board Game Interpretation (Lane and Gobet)

Added by Deon Garrett about 7 years ago

A general theory of intelligence must include learning, the process of converting experiences into retrievable memories. We present two CHREST models to illustrate the effects of learning across two different time scales (minutes and years, respectively). The first is an illustration of implicit learning, checking the validity of strings drawn from an artificial grammar. The second looks at the interpretation of board-game positions. The same learning and retrieval mechanisms are used in both cases, and we argue that CHREST can be used by an artificial general intelligence to construct and access declarative memory.

paper_27.pdf (181.3 kB)

Replies (38)

Wheels & Tires for Sale - Added by Joe Douglas 16 days ago

Well, it has been a while since I have changed the tires of car. It is time now that I take this step but for that I am looking for Wheels & Tires for Sale that are of good qaulity. Because I want to do everything in bugdet.

want start a candle making business - Added by Shayne Krehbiel 14 days ago

Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best. want start a candle making business

RE: CHREST Models of Implicit Learning and Board Game Interpretation (Lane and Gobet) - Added by muhammad saeed3241 14 days ago

I appreciate this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so interested in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. Your blog is really impressive.
Phone unlocking Edinburgh

seo service - Added by lipek khan 12 days ago

Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for.seo service

best korean eye creams - Added by Shayne Krehbiel 11 days ago

Thank you for the update, very nice site.. best korean eye creams

RE: CHREST Models of Implicit Learning and Board Game Interpretation (Lane and Gobet) - Added by muhammad saeed3241 11 days ago

Wonderful article. Fascinating to read. I love to read such an excellent article. Thanks! It has made my task more and extra easy. Keep rocking.
Request Handyman

RE: CHREST Models of Implicit Learning and Board Game Interpretation (Lane and Gobet) - Added by muhammad saeed3241 11 days ago

It is truly a well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so engaged in this material that I couldn’t wait reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thanks.
Buy cannabis strains and discrete delivery

RE: CHREST Models of Implicit Learning and Board Game Interpretation (Lane and Gobet) - Added by muhammad saeed3241 9 days ago

Someone Sometimes with visits your blog regularly and recommended it in my experience to read as well. The way of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that insight you provide the readers!
STD Testing

High da SEO backlinks - Added by lipek khan 7 days ago

A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post.High da SEO backlinks

파워볼사이트 - Added by lipek khan 6 days ago

Wow, cool post. I’d like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though.파워볼사이트

SEO backlinks - Added by lipek khan 3 days ago

Thank you for the update, very nice site..SEO backlinks

lash lift - Added by lipek khan about 12 hours ago

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.lash lift

« Previous 1 2 (26-38/38)