2012: The Connectome, WBE and AGI (Deca)

Added by Deon Garrett about 7 years ago

In order to grasp the entire complexity of the human nervous system, one needs to understand its physical substrate. Down to which level should a whole brain emulation keep all the structural details of the brain in order to achieve all of the functions of the biological brain? While a computer program could easily be emulated in order to achieve the same specified function, the human brain is a special case because of its enormously complex functions. For this reason, causal relations between brain structure and function are currently being made in neuroscience. Neuroscientific research is in this sense supporting WBE and therefore AGI, by providing important data, models and simulations of brain functions. The goals of this paper are to review the challenges for gathering and assembling connectome data and to provide directions for overcoming these challenges. Finally, the implications for AGI will be discussed.

paper_22.pdf (181.5 kB)

Replies (39)

바카라 - Added by hasnain khatri 2 months ago

Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject.바카라

my site - Added by hasnain khatri 2 months ago

You happen to be permitted to article labels, and not backlinks, until these are accredited along with in theme.my site

RE: 2012: The Connectome, WBE and AGI (Deca) - Added by Gage Elliott 2 months ago

Great article, Thanks a lot pertaining to expressing This specific know-how. Outstandingly prepared content, only when most web owners presented a similar a higher level written content because you, the world wide web has to be superior position. Remember to continue!
代写

Is grs ultra safe - Added by hasnain khatri 2 months ago

You happen to be permitted to article labels, and not backlinks, until these are accredited along with in theme.Is grs ultra safe

RE: 2012: The Connectome, WBE and AGI (Deca) - Added by muhammad saeed3241 about 1 month ago

Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject.
소액결제 현금화

RE: 2012: The Connectome, WBE and AGI (Deca) - Added by muhammad saeed3241 about 1 month ago

Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.
qq online

I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
điều kiện du học Nhật Bản

Hi there! Nice material, do keep me posted when you post something like this again! I will visit this blog leaps and bounds for more quality posts like it. Thanks...
https://kievskarus.ucoz.ru/news/proizvodstvo_promtovarov_v_ukraine_umret_cherez_devjat_let_vadim_denisenko_levyj_bereg/2013-10-08-1852

If you set out to make me think today; mission accomplished! I really like your writing style and how you express your ideas. Thank you.
https://www.lesperlesdudesert.com

The M - Added by hasnain khatri about 1 month ago

Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home.The M

Hey, I am so thrilled I found your blog, I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and all round interesting website. Please do keep up the great work. I cannot be without visiting your blog again and again.
Carrier check

Thank you for this fascinating post, I am happy I observed this website on Google. Not just content, in fact, the whole site is fantastic.
https://food52.com/blog/12312-searching-for-the-italian-dumpling-jenn-louis-s-pasta-by-hand

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.
craft beer

Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our.
xe88 download/xe88 apk/xe88 app

When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your.
http://www.americanthinker.com.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/articles/2019/08/islam_will_never_let_me_be_free.html

Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our.
http://etapolska.pl/najlepsze-metody-pozbycia-sie-bolu-w-plecach/

Small Business Listings - Added by hasnain khatri about 1 month ago

This is merely the data I will be obtaining just about everywhere. Thank you to your website, I recently register your website. It is a great website. inches.Small Business Listings

plagiarism checker

RE: 2012: The Connectome, WBE and AGI (Deca) - Added by muhammad saeed3241 30 days ago

Thanks for an interesting blog. What else may I get that sort of info written in such a perfect approach? I have an undertaking that I am just now operating on, and I have been on the lookout for such info.
Pawna Lake Camping

RE: 2012: The Connectome, WBE and AGI (Deca) - Added by muhammad saeed3241 29 days ago

It is truly a well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so engaged in this material that I couldn’t wait reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thanks.
maxi cab

Best Alternatives To Putlocker - Added by lipek khan 25 days ago

This article was written by a real thinking writer without a doubt. I agree many of the with the solid points made by the writer. I’ll be back day in and day for further new updates.Best Alternatives To Putlocker

RE: 2012: The Connectome, WBE and AGI (Deca) - Added by muhammad saeed3241 24 days ago

Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I’m becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome!
https://www.918kisslogin.app/king855/

RE: 2012: The Connectome, WBE and AGI (Deca) - Added by muhammad saeed3241 22 days ago

Hey, I am so thrilled I found your blog, I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and all round interesting website. Please do keep up the great work. I cannot be without visiting your blog again and again.
http://www.forum.konferencje.com/viewtopic.php?t=47966&start=0

RE: 2012: The Connectome, WBE and AGI (Deca) - Added by muhammad saeed3241 20 days ago

Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually realize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my site . We could have a hyperlink change contract between us!
Phone unlocking Bournemouth

RE: 2012: The Connectome, WBE and AGI (Deca) - Added by muhammad saeed3241 18 days ago

Very useful info. Hope to see more posts soon!.
Handyman In Delaware County Pa

1 2 Next » (1-25/39)