2012: The Connectome, WBE and AGI (Deca)

Added by Deon Garrett about 7 years ago

In order to grasp the entire complexity of the human nervous system, one needs to understand its physical substrate. Down to which level should a whole brain emulation keep all the structural details of the brain in order to achieve all of the functions of the biological brain? While a computer program could easily be emulated in order to achieve the same specified function, the human brain is a special case because of its enormously complex functions. For this reason, causal relations between brain structure and function are currently being made in neuroscience. Neuroscientific research is in this sense supporting WBE and therefore AGI, by providing important data, models and simulations of brain functions. The goals of this paper are to review the challenges for gathering and assembling connectome data and to provide directions for overcoming these challenges. Finally, the implications for AGI will be discussed.

paper_22.pdf (181.5 kB)

Replies (4)

바카라 - Added by hasnain khatri 20 days ago

Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject.바카라

my site - Added by hasnain khatri 17 days ago

You happen to be permitted to article labels, and not backlinks, until these are accredited along with in theme.my site

RE: 2012: The Connectome, WBE and AGI (Deca) - Added by Gage Elliott 16 days ago

Great article, Thanks a lot pertaining to expressing This specific know-how. Outstandingly prepared content, only when most web owners presented a similar a higher level written content because you, the world wide web has to be superior position. Remember to continue!
代写

Is grs ultra safe - Added by hasnain khatri 13 days ago

You happen to be permitted to article labels, and not backlinks, until these are accredited along with in theme.Is grs ultra safe

(1-4/4)