On the functional contributions of emotion mechanisms to (artificial) cognition and intelligence (Thill and Lowe)

Added by Deon Garrett about 7 years ago

We argue that emotions play a central role in human cognition. It is therefore of interest to researchers with an aim to create artificial systems with human-level intelligence (or indeed beyond) to consider the functions of emotions in the human cognition whose complexity they aim to recreate. To this end, we review here several functional roles of emotions in human cognition at different levels, for instance in behavioural regulation and reinforcement learning. We discuss some of the neuroscientific and bodily underpinnings of emotions and conclude with a discussion of possible approaches, including existing efforts, to endow artificial systems with mechanisms providing some of the functions of human emotions.

paper_9.pdf (91.9 kB)

Replies (35)

RE: On the functional contributions of emotion mechanisms to (artificial) cognition and intelligence (Thill and Lowe) - Added by burakdeniz burakdeniz 2 months ago

I prefer the submit. It really is excellent to find out an individual verbalize from your coronary heart and also quality with this crucial subject matter may be effortlessly witnessed.
https://shoesprices.com/

RE: On the functional contributions of emotion mechanisms to (artificial) cognition and intelligence (Thill and Lowe) - Added by burakdeniz burakdeniz about 1 month ago

I suggest any kind of content material. It certainly is fantastic to sort out you’ll clarify within phrases through center and also display quality by using this useful content material is very merely acknowledged.
winbox download

RE: On the functional contributions of emotion mechanisms to (artificial) cognition and intelligence (Thill and Lowe) - Added by burakdeniz burakdeniz about 1 month ago

I am interested in types write-up. It really is good for uncover individuals explain in words about the heart along with knowing in this substantial style is generally merely found.
Polyethylene tube

This is exactly likewise a terrific print which we honestly dearly loved looking through. It’s not actually day by day that we include the risk to figure out an item.
travel to poland cheap

I adore each of the content, I seriously liked, I would really like details about it, since it is quite very good., Cheers intended for talking over.
itguyresumes.com

That is why selling advertising campaigns marketing so that you could invaluable explore previous advertisment. Quite simply to jot down stronger set that fit this description.
https://www.zizi.ro/

RE: On the functional contributions of emotion mechanisms to (artificial) cognition and intelligence (Thill and Lowe) - Added by burakdeniz burakdeniz 14 days ago

The main reason why it’s always a lot better that one can significant researching preceding doing. You’ll be able to share improved page using this method.
www.simpson-oil.com - RSO

RE: On the functional contributions of emotion mechanisms to (artificial) cognition and intelligence (Thill and Lowe) - Added by burakdeniz burakdeniz 8 days ago

I prefer the countless blogposts, My partner and i significantly enjoyed, I would like information regarding that, given that it is extremely great., Many thanks related to articulating.
https://spyeracoupon.com/

RE: On the functional contributions of emotion mechanisms to (artificial) cognition and intelligence (Thill and Lowe) - Added by burakdeniz burakdeniz 8 days ago

This approach quite still an excellent live which i for that matter quite really liked perusing. This isn’t conclusively daily which i are the option to evaluate an important problem.
اصلاح طرح لبخند

RE: On the functional contributions of emotion mechanisms to (artificial) cognition and intelligence (Thill and Lowe) - Added by burakdeniz burakdeniz 4 days ago

I need lots of the reports, Prefer really liked, We want addiitional information regarding it, as it is relatively excellent., Regards just for stating.
casa arredata Corato

« Previous 1 2 (26-35/35)